Car/Bike show on Sat

Ryan

I was told that there is going to be a car show on Sat at the clippers stadium and that there is going to be a bike show involved also. I think it is like a stunt bike show or something like that, a guy from Hinds told me about it the other day. Just thought people might like to know about it, sounds like a good time. I think the bike show starts around 12.

I was told that there is going to be a car show on Sat at the clippers stadium and that there is going to be a bike show involved also. I think it is like a stunt bike show or something like that, a guy from Hinds told me about it the other day. Just thought people might like to know about it, sounds like a good time. I think the bike show starts around 12.

this would be Sammy's autoclean show. The Wildlife riders are to give a show. Don't know a start time

http://www.hubcapcafe.com/calendar/ohio.htm

...lists several around town. Dunno if they all for sure or not.

MOPAR Nationals, National Trail Raceway, August 8-10, 2008

VolksFest! 18, Pataskala, August 9, 2008

Sixth Annual Corvettes and Street Rods, Whitehall, August 9, 2008

"Bands on the Run Cruise In", Columbus, August 10, 2008

Wildlife riders ..thats dakill <his name . I might have to check this one out. Hang out w/ my eastside peeps!!

DaKil said it's not him, but he would talk to Sammy to see what was up. I saw it on a website the they were riding.