what is up

Smokey

Hello all, just stopping by to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I ride an 03 636. Unfortunately I didn't ride it too much last year since my job involved motorcycles and by the time I came home I didn't want to even think about them. New job this year so my hopes are up, plus I could use the gas mileage so I may start riding to work.

I used to do a decent amount of track days, but took last year off to get into track days with my car. I'm hoping to pick that up again this year as well, so if someone wants to hit up a Mid-Ohio day this summer, just let me know.

welcome, and yeah we have a group of people go to trackdays all of the time. i went to one in april but didnt get to meet anyone. i plan to go again at the end of summer though.

[/quote:084df]

That's good to hear!! I was planning on trying to make my first outing of the year up to Mid-Ohio sometime late June or July, so I'll let you guys know when I'm going up.