what a million dollars looks like.

Skinner

cute kids...can i ask what the 2 major surgeries for the boy were? hope hes doin ok now...

and the "my3sons", i believe its taken by my neighbor...ill check next time im over by my dads

Sure when Emerson (far left)was 3 weeks old his intestines tore where the meet the colen. Its caused by NEC (for short don't ask me to spell it out i can't) basicly the tissue is dead. He had 3 cm of tissue removed and a 1/3 of his colen. recovered from that surgey but basicly had his intestine and colen sticking out of his stomach and all waste went into a bag. (was kinda gross).

orginally was going to have to stay that way until he got stronger and gained more lbs. but after a month his weight gain was minamal at best. He went back into surgey had everything reattached and was hole about 3 weeks later. I found out last month that only 15% of premes (sp?) survive this condition. So he beat the odds and has a 6 inch scare running across his stomach to prove it. He the fighter of the bunch too.

ive already made an appointment.

[disclaimer] the following is not a comment that is directed at anyone in this current conversation[/disclaimer]

i think its rather odd that most people who consider this option would more than likely be exactly the kind of people youd want to see having kids, and those that dont consider this option, are not.

Good Choice Bro..

Welcome to the club :)

I dont' know that money looks pretty entertaining!

+1

I'm undecided on the whole kid thing. Just don't know if it's right for me.

It gets on my every last nerve when the next door neighbor's dog is outside barking. I think a crying baby would be more annoying. Plus, with having a slight case of OCB, toys scattered all over the floor would piss me off. LoL

Anyway, kids look good Shawn. I'm glad they are doing well.

+1

It gets on my every last nerve when the next door neighbor's dog is outside barking. I think a crying baby would be more annoying. Plus, with having a slight case of OCB, toys scattered all over the floor would piss me off. LoL

Anyway, kids look good Shawn. I'm glad they are doing well.

Snip Snip Bro

+1

Anyway, kids look good Shawn. I'm glad they are doing well

I'm the same way, there are moments that I want to scream but its different when its you child thats crying. As for the mess I hate it shit out everywhere as well and right now its not a problems as they get older they will have to learn to clean and I'll have to lear n to give in alittle to the mess.

Snip Snip Bro

thats the next thing on the to do list.

Congrats!I have 2 boys and a girl.The last was a son theat cost about half million bacuse of being premature because the wife had H.E.L.P. syndrome.Doctor said no more kids cause I about lost the wife and kid.She was in the I.C.U while he was in the N.I.C.U.,not a good period in my life.I actually got snipped yesterday at Noon along with an Umbilcal Hernia repair.The Hernia is hurting like all get out and the Vasectomy is like nothing.I am heading to Kil-Kare tomorrow just to spectate because the Dr said NO Drag Racing!My wife got mad cause I actually asked.Everything you've heard about how easy it is,believe.PM me if you have any questions and take care.I would love to have a 10 sec.stang instead of what I have now but I will in a couple of years kids are AWESOME.