This sucks! What can I do?

93toNV

1) Volvo was never a great company. They've always had the ugliest and most overpriced cars on the planet.

5) What's the difference between a Volvo and a porcupine? With a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

First off, theres no such thing as overpriced when it comes to safty. Any dollar figure is worth it.

Oh, and um... sex?

http://s40concepts.net/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=10205

that last part is true. :burn:

First off, theres no such thing as overpriced when it comes to safty. Any dollar figure is worth it.

Oh, and um... sex?

http://s40concepts.net/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=10205

that last part is true. :burn:

Volvo was sued years ago for false advertisement concerning the safey of their vehicles in commercials. Not that they're not safe, just not as safe as they were leading people to believe.

That pic is actually a really nice looking Volvo, though.

Back on topic / I work as a fin mgr at a dealership.

1) Yes you & your lender own that Ford on the terms you signed & agreed to 3 weeks ago. The dealer obviously gave you a deal or you wouldn't have purchased it. At that time on THAT day, the dealer gave you whatever rebates were in place, discounts etc. The fact that Ford has tweaked their program (again), oh well you're sol. But like someone posted earlier - bottom line is your deal is "probably" just as good (the way the #'s unfold) back then as they would be had you bought that car today! Don't be all pissed off & threatening the dealer. Enjoy your Ford, drive it, & move on -

Best advice anyone can give you -

Thank you! I'll go with your advice :)

a cars longevity is directly connected to how well you take care of it and how hard you drive it...

I personaly see non diesel fords everyday with over 400k on them

I own a chrysler product with 390k on it

I also see cars of al makes and models everyday that have had the oil changed twice in 40k and the shit ran out of them ready to blow...

just becuase one company buys another one doesn't change the quality of the product volvo and saab have both retained all of there engineers and manufacturing plants if anything its the opposite and the trickle down is you get safer fords...

now your fusion isn't much more than a contour with new sheetmetal if you take care of it it will take care of you.

if your driving anything and not doing all of your scheduled maintenance your asking for trouble

there's my dollar fifty....

these arguments about who makes a better a car are retarded they all break at the same rate.....

these arguments about who makes a better a car are retarded they all break at the same rate.....

Negative. Some cars are made to break. our Pontiac Grand Am started falling apart at 30k miles. I knew of several other people who had the same car, and regardless of how well it was taken care of the carpet wore through, the alternator went out under 40k miles, and all the power windows stopped working. I wish that were all that went wrong with the car. It seemed to be a trend directly related ot the car itself, and not the manner in which it was treated.

Btw... You bought a ford fusion?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I only have one question... Do you smoke Crack?

Umm, WTF is that supposed to mean?