Why supras are laime

coltboostin

Ehh, I work for the second largest company in the world who specializes in the production, implementation, and servicing the machinery which produce wafer boards, we are beyond Sony, Nikon, Cannon and any other major foreign company you can think of

our machines work on the nano scale down to 45 nano's, going smaller in our new machinery being brought to Utah

i dont need to be an ass and pretend my shit dont stink on here to know that im intelligent, but if he feels the need so be it, i wont get in his way of his internet-ego trip

And your the janitor ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, no.

*slitting wrists*

I am upset that it seems the Famed Jonny Bravo machine will never line up with The Colt, and now may never see the Top End Supra. I was at least hoping to see that race, but I think the Supra may be gone. I am sad.

But, I think we may be able to arrange another race-and if the C-bus guy I am thinking of agrees, and looses, it will be a loss of mythic proportions. I will be bringing my “the sky is falling” poncho just in case.

We’ll see what happens, and I am sorry about the disappointing news.

Ehh, I work for the second largest company in the world who specializes in the production, implementation, and servicing the machinery which produce wafer boards, we are beyond Sony, Nikon, Cannon and any other major foreign company you can think of

Oh yeah? Well I work for the first largest company.

I am upset that it seems the Famed Jonny Bravo machine will never line up with The Colt, and now may never see the Top End Supra. I was at least hoping to see that race, but I think the Supra may be gone. I am sad.

But, I think we may be able to arrange another race-and if the C-bus guy I am thinking of agrees, and looses, it will be a loss of mythic proportions. I will be bringing my “the sky is falling” poncho just in case.

We’ll see what happens, and I am sorry about the disappointing news.

you guys can meet halfway in mansfield when the z06 is done. ive heard nothing but good things about the place.

Awesome, ive been told im the janitor, what department are you in?

Somewhere a toilet is overflowing, and I'm laughing at the thought of you with your mop and bucket.

My company reported a CYTD sales of 1,465,368 vehicles last month. That makes my balls enormous, so feel free to swing from them. :eek:

our machines work on the nano scale down to 45 nano's, going smaller in our new machinery being brought to Utah

i dont need to be an ass and pretend my shit dont stink on here to know that im intelligent, but if he feels the need so be it, i wont get in his way of his internet-ego trip

and ...

you may work there but what do you do?

I work for the guy with the biggest dick in the universe.

I'm self employed.

http://myevilrobot.com/albums/rice/oh_snap.jpg

BEST LINE EVER!!!!!!

We all know its all about the tires, the surface the car is on, and the driver. I've seen videos of 800rwhp vettes doing the same thing because the guys were running factory tires. On the streets your right, they can be dangerous because it can seem like your driving on black ice. But on the track they can put up some good numbers with the right driver.

7 second supra

haha, you havent read the other threads haha.... appearently im the janitor

but seriously im a Customer Support Engineer

a customer support engineer?

so you answer the phones, and talk to customers?

i was vice president of fleet operations at my dads construction company afew years ago. but really, i just worked on all the const. equipment and got them to the job sites on time.

great title, shitty job.

a customer support engineer?

so you answer the phones, and talk to customers?

i was vice president of fleet operations at my dads construction company afew years ago. but really, i just worked on all the const. equipment and got them to the job sites on time.

great title, shitty job.

not at all actually, true the title might be a little misleading

phone support is for I.T.

I'm not a paper pusher type guy so a "behind the desk" type job was out of the question, Im the engineer who gets a call when one of the machines goes down, then go to the site (Micron in this instance) and run tests, and various other applications to find what is wrong or throwing the performance limitations out of spec, the machine interfaces are Unix based with a windows based GUI

each machine cost roughly 17 million dollars

heres just a little info for up to date earnings this year:

VELDHOVEN, the Netherlands, July 19, 2006 - ASML Holding NV (ASML) today announced 2006 second quarter results according to US GAAP as follows:

* Net sales of EUR 942 million versus Q1 2006 at EUR 629 million

* Operating profit of EUR 238 million or 25.2 percent of sales versus Q1 2006 at EUR 114 million or 18.2 percent of sales

* Net profit of EUR 167 million or 17.7 percent of sales versus Q1 2006 at EUR 80 million or 12.7 percent of sales

Im currently in Idaho right now waiting for the new facility in Utah to be built who will cater to IM Flash, so far we have scheduled 29 machine installs up through the first of '08, at $17,000,000 a pop = $$$$$, and thats just for one customer in one location

I'm not a paper pusher type guy so a "behind the desk" type job was out of the question, Im the engineer who gets a call when one of the machines goes down, then go to the site (Micron in this instance) and run tests, and various other applications to find what is wrong or throwing the performance limitations out of spec, the machine interfaces are Unix based with a windows based GUI

VELDHOVEN, the Netherlands, July 19, 2006 - ASML Holding NV (ASML) today announced 2006 second quarter results according to US GAAP as follows:

* Operating profit of EUR 238 million or 25.2 percent of sales versus Q1 2006 at EUR 114 million or 18.2 percent of sales

* Net profit of EUR 167 million or 17.7 percent of sales versus Q1 2006 at EUR 80 million or 12.7 percent of sales

Im currently in Idaho right now waiting for the new facility in Utah to be built who will cater to IM Flash, so far we have scheduled 29 machine installs up through the first of '08, at $17,000,000 a pop = $$$$$, and thats just for one customer in one location

Impressive numbers

So you have people skills?