redneck rocket launcher

Skinner

My neighbors are going to hate me next year...

Haha, I'll 2nd that!

I've also heard of ppl getting a shitload of sparklers and duct taping them together, and lighting just one that you stick outta the middle. Supposed to just explode i guess. I wanna try it.

Haha, I'll 2nd that!

I've also heard of ppl getting a shitload of sparklers and duct taping them together, and lighting just one that you stick outta the middle. Supposed to just explode i guess. I wanna try it.

it only works if you stick them im like foam a good 1/8" apart otherwise they smother eachother... all the oxygen gets sucked out of the centre and the midlle ones wont work.

Haha, I'll 2nd that!

Space them a bit, but BE CAREFUL. Sparklers use magnesium which burns very (6000+ ) hot. Make sure that there is NOTHING that can catch fire around it and don't even attempt to put water on the fire while the sparklers are still burning. The heat is so great that it can seperate water into it's base chemical compounds, one of course being hydrogen (imagine the Hinderburg). But yes, it's a hell of a fire.

Space them a bit, but BE CAREFUL. Sparklers use magnesium which burns very (6000+ ) hot. Make sure that there is NOTHING that can catch fire around it and don't even attempt to put water on the fire while the sparklers are still burning. The heat is so great that it can seperate water into it's base chemical compounds, one of course being hydrogen (imagine the Hinderburg). But yes, it's a hell of a fire.

You shouldn't post things like this, it gives me ideas.

Haha, I'll 2nd that!

my friend and i made a sparkler bomb out of 1.5" diameter pvc pipe. we just capped both ends w/ pvc caps and stuck a sparkler in one of the ends (drilled a hole in one of the caps for the sparkler to fit)

it was sooooo loud. it was like a dry ice bomb to the fifth power.

my friend and i made a sparkler bomb out of 1.5" diameter pvc pipe. we just capped both ends w/ pvc caps and stuck a sparkler in one of the ends (drilled a hole in one of the caps for the sparkler to fit)

Speaking of... video

The guy damn near kills himself.

definitely gonna need more details on this.