SUNDAY RIDE -LATE NOTICE- please attend

jagr

Got this Email at work today. Mike is a sales guy for OKI. i havent but alot of other riders in my company have gone on these rides and had a great time. Theyre not all baggers. its usually a pretty good mix of people and bikes.

PM me any questions and i will do my best to answer. i know Myself and phop5, dirty and others from the job are going.

This ride isnt sponsored by OKI. its just something Mike has been doing for years. NO FEES. Just good times. hope you will attend.

SUNDAY 08/10/08

This is a great route!! Those of you that know Mike, he knows where to eat!

Short notice for a good time!

Lets get together for our yearly ride down to Southern Ohio to Amesville for Chicken, homemade noodles over mash potatoes and homemade yeast rolls for as the country folk call Dinner mid day. Bring your cameras for pictures of how high the floods came this year.

Leaving from the Flying J Truck Stop out east of Columbus off I 70 at Rt 158 Kirkersville exit at 10 AM.

Called Kaslers restuarant and they are ready for us and then we can take a leisure cruise back up Rt 555 toward Zanesville.

Should be great weather and great friendships. Invite your friends and all bikes are welcome. My cell is 614-374-6394 . Until then Ride Safe. Big Mike.

cleardot.gifReply

cleardot.gifForward

again PM me with questions.