Where's a good place go fishing?

Stampede

have you seen how muddy Alum creek is? Then go look at Knox lake... youll understand.

the limit keeps harmfull personal watercraft and other motors that would chop up the side of the lake filling it with all type of debri and other unatural items from the shoreline.

rainbow lake FTW... its on 62 NE of columbus about 20 min, and its a pay lake, but theres some good fishing

rainbow lake is pitiful

I can't express how much rainbow lake pisses me off

they stock it chock full of catfish at ridiculous rates - so much that the things die at a ridiculous rate (no food for them)

it makes for good fishing, but it's sickening

if that is called fishing....shooting fish out of a barrel should be on ESPN

tons of complaints - environmentalists about that place - they've been trying to shut it down for years

oh well...i always have had fun takin a couple kids i know up there. i guess if hes wanting to go sport fishing for a challenege, it wouldnt be the best spot, but if hes just looking to go and catch a few fish for dinner, thatd be fine. i always loved going out there when i was a kid, which is why i pass it on to a couple kids i know

and shut down rainbow lake? its a guys private pond that he lets people fish in. its not like its an organized business or has to report to any government agencies (im sure). the guy is like 130 years old, cant see or hear shit. hell, hes so old, he just ran over his dog w/ the lawnmower a couple years ago...the same dog that he could tell to go get a landing net, a bucket, or a quart of oil, and the dog could do it. hes just doing it to let the time pass by and let people have some fun

must be a different one

around dayton, they're called rainbow lakes too

it's a chain, and not a private one

you wouldn't believe the fishing in them, though

they buy 40 pounders like mad.....they're laying around dead everywhere

no...this place is about 20-30 min NE of columbus, before johnstown near 62...its a guys house, and he has 2 ponds, about 2 acres each, if that....one is stocked with bass, catfish, and theres a sturgeon in there he pays out a cash prize for, and then the other pond is stocked with trout. he charges what he pays for them (which im sure hes makin a couple $ off since he probably buys them small) and charges like 7-8$ to fish for the day

i went up there a couple years ago and caught 3 decent catfish (3lbs), but the last time i went up, we didnt catch anything...middle of july im sure didnt help