2000 Lincoln Navigator - SOLD

Wease

I'm selling my Navigator and my Mountaineer to make room for another SUV. I've decided that I don't need both, so they are both up for sale to make room for something else. :)

It's in excellent condition, runs perfect and needs nothing. Brakes were just done, tires are about new, and the air suspension was just serviced. Seats 8 comfortably with the optional bench seat. Red exterior, grey leather interior, 5.4L V8, climate control, trip computer, power seats, heated/AC seats, adjustable pedals, memory seats/pedals, 6 disc CD changer, driver and passenger airbags, ABS, AWD/4WD (Goes into AWD if it feels the rear tires slip, but also has 4H and 4L), bench seat, luggage rack, and tow package.

Mileage is at 92,000, but that's mostly highway, as I only typically used it for vacations across the country. I'm asking $11,800 for it. A comprable 2000 Navigator is at Bobby Layman for $17,685, so I think this price is more than fair. More pictures are located

here. Any questions, just PM me. :)

http://www.wease.net/Navigator/N1.JPG

Sean, what will be the replacement SUV?

Probably another Mountaineer. This one much newer. There's nothing wrong with my old one, the wife just wants a newer (than the Mountaineer), smaller (than the Navigator) SUV. We had great luck with it and it's easy for my dogs to get in and out of, so that's probably what we'll get... :nod:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'll take it for 9 when my car sells. Or trades.......

9 as in $9K? If so, no. Or any trades. $11,800 is my final price. It's not being lowered anymore. KBB value is $13K - $14K and I'm asking well under that.

Bump for a good price. The Manheim market report (dealer auction sales) shows an average of $10,712 for a truck with that kind of mileage. That's what dealers are paying at the auctions... you'll pay a lot more than that if you want to buy one.