2000 Lincoln Navigator - SOLD

Wease

Bump for a good price. The Manheim market report (dealer auction sales) shows an average of $10,712 for a truck with that kind of mileage. That's what dealers are paying at the auctions... you'll pay a lot more than that if you want to buy one.

Thanks, Derrick... :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This 9 grand is really burning my leg.....BUMP

Tell you what, one more "9 grand" response in my thread and you won't be posting on the board anymore. How does that sound? :D

Tell you what, one more "9 grand" response in my thread and you won't be posting on the board anymore. How does that sound? :D

what if i make a 9 grand response does he still get a vacation :)

bump for a nice truck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sean, have you listed it on E-bay yet?? I just sold my Sebring on there this past weekend, and got more money for it than I was asking around here (and WWWAAAAYYYY more interest in it) than what I did locally.

If you want some pointers on what worked well for me, just toss me a PM.

Sean, have you listed it on E-bay yet?? I just sold my Sebring on there this past weekend, and got more money for it than I was asking around here (and WWWAAAAYYYY more interest in it) than what I did locally.

If you want some pointers on what worked well for me, just toss me a PM.

I had it on there last year, right after I first put it up for sale. Didn't get much interest. I know the price is good, but right now, I think it's the mileage and the price of gas that's holding me back from selling it. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...