Watch Out!!!

GonneVille

Anyone traveling on 270 down by the Southwest side, keep an eye on the overpasses. Some little shitfucker has been throwing rocks from both the Hall Rd. overpass and the railroad tracks just north of there as well. This is between Broad and Georgesville road. I've got a nice big hole in my windshield thanks to this malformed product of a dieseased cunt. I gave the CPD a report, and they say they've had a lot of cars hit there lately.

BTW isn't it great that somebody can try to kill you and it takes the police 45 minutes to come out for the report?

I go down hall to georgesvill to work 3rd shift..every night I have to stay to the left to avoid the mexicans walking down the side of hall..at 10:30pm...wearing dark clothes. I'm gonna end up killing one and I'll go to prison because the dumb asses want to walk down the edge of the road.

Hmmm I used to live there at those apartments. Tons and tons of Mexicans live in the area so they probly dont understand how dangerous it is

Yeah, I'm sure they 'don't understand' simply because they're Mexican. :rolleyes:

Gonnevilee, really sucks about your windshield. Thanks for the heads-up. I've had it happen to me, but with a plastic snake, lol. I still slammed on the brakes and chased them down and made the kids practically piss their pants. (Notice how race is has nothing to do with this story. Why? Becuase it's unnecessary and has no relevance here.)

Yeah, I'm sure they 'don't understand' simply because they're Mexican. :rolleyes:

Gonnevilee, really sucks about your windshield. Thanks for the heads-up. I've had it happen to me, but with a plastic snake, lol. I still slammed on the brakes and chased them down and made the kids practically piss their pants. (Notice how race is has nothing to do with this story. Why? Becuase it's unnecessary and has no relevance here.)

Yeah, your probably a mexican too!

You know Christian, you seem to be all about the "don't make it a race thing" thing. Unfortunately sometimes it IS a race thing whether we like it or not. I believe that I have a right to voice my opinion which was given to me by the founders of MY country.If you don't like people pointing out the problems caused by a particular race of people then tell that race of people to stop doing stupid shit. The black race has suffered for along time with people stereotyping them because of the actions of some of their people. Whites have too and so have Jews, Germans, Polish, Italians, Irish and you Puerto Ricans too. Every race has screwups among them, the rest of us have the right to point that fact out. Drop the political correctness bullshit and be a real person, pc is for jerk-offs and ass kissers!

There's a difference. First, I laughed at Beavis' comment as his was in good fun. (At least I assumed it was, lol) Second, don't preach to me your freedom of speech, etc and then procede to tell me what it's ok to say or not say or to indirectly verbally asault me. Guess that makes you a bigot, too?

You only proved my point more with your comment. Every race has they're idiots, so why single out one race? You don't even know if it was Mexicans responsible for the rock. It's NEVER important what race someone is. ONLY the individual is responsible for their actions. How can you not understand that?

I won't continue to make this a point of contingency. You've given your opinion and I've given mine. We can agree or not. No hard feelings.

You know Christian, you seem to be all about the "don't make it a race thing" thing. Unfortunately sometimes it IS a race thing whether we like it or not. I believe that I have a right to voice my opinion which was given to me by the founders of MY country.If you don't like people pointing out the problems caused by a particular race of people then tell that race of people to stop doing stupid shit. The black race has suffered for along time with people stereotyping them because of the actions of some of their people. Whites have too and so have Jews, Germans, Polish, Italians, Irish and you Puerto Ricans too. Every race has screwups among them, the rest of us have the right to point that fact out. Drop the political correctness bullshit and be a real person, pc is for jerk-offs and ass kissers!

Spoken like the white trash piece of shit you are.

Keep the racist shit elsewhere.

Wasnt there a guy seriously injured from something like this a few years ago. Except i think it was on 315. He was some sort of pastor or reverend, punk kids dropped a rock that went through the windshield on his head. he was a vegetable for the rest of his life. The family said they didnt hold any ill feelings towards the kids but need to sue to pay the medical bills. You'd think after something like that people would learn.

Wasnt there a guy seriously injured from something like this a few years ago. Except i think it was on 315. He was some sort of pastor or reverend' date=' punk kids dropped a rock that went through the windshield on his head. he was a vegetable for the rest of his life. The family said they didnt hold any ill feelings towards the kids but need to sue to pay the medical bills. You'd think after something like that people would learn.[/quote']

Yup. I believe it was a brick.