What do you do?

Guest kdmshrk

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started last Febuary and am doing it until the end of the year. I'm an intern there.

are you able too dig back and get me copys of articles from the Gazette from like 3 or so years ago?...

you have a pm

Masonary Contractor (Part owner) in a father- son business. I do everything having to do with brick, block, and alot of concrete work. I also have a big backhoe and bobcat and big dump truck to do excavating work as well. I also can do some hauling out or in of material if needed. Also I do snowplowing in the winter as well.

Darkformula: I worked at the bank one NSP site with vi tran for about 9 months and decided it wasn't for me...

coty061885: I can't say a bad thing about Liebert, they treat the employees well and that really builds a pleasant place to work for everyone. You won't get rich there, but you will still feel good about it...

That's where my dad's at as a tech. They're actually downsizing over there now.

How long ago was this?

Darkformula: I worked at the bank one NSP site with vi tran for about 9 months and decided it wasn't for me...

coty061885: I can't say a bad thing about Liebert, they treat the employees well and that really builds a pleasant place to work for everyone. You won't get rich there, but you will still feel good about it...