New guy from boring ass Zanesville

Guest zanesvillepgt

Guest zanesvillepgt

hey guys/and girls, what's up? Name's Josh livin the life of a guy stuck behind the wheel of a Probe trying to get things going with it but the damn thing shits on me nearly every other day. Came across the site form some really hot chick in a silver GST Eclipse I met up in the Easton area. Anyways I drive a performance white 95 ford probe gt with the Jspec KLZE engine (200 ponies as opposed to the 160) Car has all the decent goodies, stage 2 centerforce clutch, 9lbs Fidanza flywheel. short shifter, Tein suspension..ect.. I doubt anyone really cares to hear about all of what's done to it, I mean after all it's a Probe right? lol Anyways Just looking to expand the social horizons and maybe get some help with this beast of a car (hinc the sarcasim) As well as help anyone I can on here. Anyways so yea, try to be kind hearted of the car I'm driving and hope to hear from all of ya. Take it easy!

Josh

p.s. what the hell is that little blue thing in my pic thing???? :confused:

Guest zanesvillepgt
I used to have a ZE powered Probe.

I still miss that car :(

Yea I think that's the reason I have kept from the thought of selling her. I just know how much difference these cars have as opposed to regular gt's:)

I'd like to hear more about your car none the less, do you still have any pictures of it?

Guest zanesvillepgt
Somewhere I am sure. It wasnt anything special. ZE, Intake, and a Catback. I sold it ~01 or 02 to put a downpayment on a house.

I am a PT OG

well maybe you can help me with my problem I am having then???

Guest zanesvillepgt
WTF is FNG?

lol I wanted to ask that as soon as I got that as my response to the question about the blue thing... but I didn't wanna come across as too much of a noob so I kinda left it alone... But since your asking then yea, what the hell is FNG?