Official Norwalk Timeslip thread

RedRocket1647545505

Guest FooFooMaru

woooo cars. Sorry to hear about that stuff anthony. Lilana told me about it all at Pauls. You should have came. I miss you Ant :( *sniff Sniff*

:D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024

haha thats the first time i have seen my name butchered like that. lol

woooo cars. Sorry to hear about that stuff anthony. Lilana told me about it all at Pauls. You should have came. I miss you Ant :( *sniff Sniff*

:D

Not gonna happen, not their turbo car(s). Not with this car, anyway. His car is a street car.

We could have a JP vs DOC z06 race here.

Call them out on 3800pro.com for a streetable race. (meaning car's street legal)

That sounds like Dennis a.k.a...THEMOTORHEAD mph right there! :cool:

I remember Motorhead going 7.8@187 on a short strech street tire bike. The good ols days..

I mentioned none of them were Dennis's products, they were my Buddie Wade's (who helped Dennis set up his kits) bikes. Dennis has been ureachable as of late, he has hit a ruff spot on the road of life.

The fastest bike was a Buse, the others were various forms of ZX12's which Wade will have a finalized turbo kit for very shortly.

my best time was 11.96 at 117 with a 1.7 60' i got to work out some bugs but im very pleased with the car as of yet

the bike with me on it went porly but with a buddie kev on it and some practice it got a 10.4x out of it it needs lowered and i need more time at the strip ill be eating zx-12s all day long then

First time having the car out at the track just got it done, thanks to marty, rob and brian, car still needs some work but 2months putting it together form spare parts,,

1.60 60ft

114 mph

thanks CR had a great time and saw some old friends form about 8 years ago..

thats what you get out of a small block ford..NA

Guest hotrodmama024
i saw him Intense on the way up too. As soon as i would come up on his bumper he decided to go 100 mph to get away, then slow down like 10 mins later, and he kept doing the take off slow down thing. Lame!!

Goin through soem of my time slips I see that I had a 10 sec pass on tap but I had to get out of it due to some smoke coming out of the car so I let up. My dipstick popped out...

r/t-3.509

60'-1.964

330'-4.964

1/8th-7.335@101.78

1000'-9.382

1/4-11.16@119.13

I let out right after the 1/8th. This is the race when I raced sonny. If anyone has it please send it to me.

my best time was 11.96 at 117 with a 1.7 60' i got to work out some bugs but im very pleased with the car as of yet

the bike with me on it went porly but with a buddie kev on it and some practice it got a 10.4x out of it it needs lowered and i need more time at the strip ill be eating zx-12s all day long then

We will see about you eating zx12's all day long...

The track was pretty green when I was there on Wednesday.

We pulled a 11.289 @ 121.98 (1.76 60') with the turbo Grand Prix I've been fucking with. We're a good lunch a bit more boost away from 10's. :cool:

Nice times & mph, Chris. What final drive and tire is Merc running. That's a hell of a launch. :)

Guest HERWS6
I saw Intense on the way up to Norwalk on Friday night.. I asked them why they didn't go during the day but they ignored me (typical) :).

Looked more like a statement than a question. Could be why you weren't answered.

You guys should have came up during the day on Friday. CR had the track from 10-4 and the weather was perfect.

Nice times & mph, Chris. What final drive and tire is Merc running. That's a hell of a launch. :)

Terrible launch. :( But we need more stall, probably one of the changes we'll make this winter.

We're on 3.29's now.

Looked more like a statement than a question. Could be why you weren't answered.

So.. if I would have done it in the form of a question it would have been answered? :rolleyes:

oh well.. no skin off my back.

why is everybody bitchin about traction there is allways excusses. my car 60' 1.45 ididn,t see any traction problems . there is more to launching a car then sidesteppin the clutch.

Huh?

My past personal track experiences are what tells me the track was not hooking well that day **for me**. If you hooked well, well, good for you.

Not sure what the point of your reply was.

Huh?

My past personal track experiences are what tells me the track was not hooking well that day **for me**. If you hooked well, well, good for you.

Not sure what the point of your reply was.

DISCLAIMER: Im just translating, not my personal opnion.

His point was that if he can run a 1.45, and you cant... then the track wasnt the problem, it was your driving skills.