What are some Good places to meet singles

99BlownYellowGT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like bars but I don't go there to meet guys and take them home. Maybe you guys just need to go and have fun with a group and if you stumble upon a cool girl, great... if not, you still have fun with your buddies.

Then go to target and check out the milfs.

the more you look, the more you look desperate. Go about your business and do what you want to do. devolpe a hobby besides trying to pick up girls. run, bike, hike. eventually you will find someone with the same interests. dont be a shut in and the obvious dont be afraid to strike up a conversation with ANYONE... its practice and they might have a cute friend.

be yourself but incorperate whitty, cinical, decisive, asshole and funny into a unstopeable burrito of smooth. be mean with a smirk on your face. not real mean, but more mean than the last 10guys who hit on them and said the SAME OLD BULLSHIT.

pick on her a little...take it back to preschool. what did you do to a gril you liked? you hit her in the arm to get her attention and once you had it you told her straight up you liked her. same deal, minus the assult and battery charges. its something different and they like that. A cute girls are always getting complemented; told they are hot, getting tons of stares shot at her (prolly by guys who have nothing better to do than hit up target at between 10-12) and having guys be intimidated by their looks or their hot shit attitude. Dont be impressed and intimidated. even if you are, suck it up and sure as hell dont let her know. game face baby, its all about the gameface.

practice makes perfect. go out one night and lay it down. know you have it in the bag throw a preemptive curve ball and turn her down. not bieng mean, and not all at once but just deney her. know what its like to have full control of the conversation.

pick on her a little...take it back to preschool. what did you do to a gril you liked? you hit her in the arm to get her attention and once you had it you told her straight up you liked her. same deal, minus the assult and battery charges. its something different and they like that. A cute girls are always getting complemented; told they are hot, getting tons of stares shot at her (prolly by guys who have nothing better to do than hit up target at between 10-12) and having guys be intimidated by their looks or their hot shit attitude. Dont be impressed and intimidated. even if you are, suck it up and sure as hell dont let her know. game face baby, its all about the gameface.

Uhh... personally, I can do without the hitting. Honestly... the 3rd grade picking on girls thing, so not my type.... but maybe it'll work.

Uhh... personally, I can do without the hitting. Honestly... the 3rd grade picking on girls thing, so not my type.... but maybe it'll work.

prime example....this wont work for everyone. and you have to bring in your own personal flavor(adding or omiting based on your strong points).

these ideals have worked well for me because i came up with them;they are my trial and error observations that allow me to capatalize on my personal traits.

if you can find one that doesnt care that you have your buddies over in the garage till 4am, doesnt mind you getting clothes dirty, and doesnt get pissed when you spend money on parts instead of diamonds for her let me know. and finding a girl who likes the same stuff as you could be bad as well. too much in common leads to being bored with each other.

and if you want a lot lizard...go to Pilot on 71/36