CPD's New freeway patrol cars!

QUIKSVT

Yes they have the Chargers w/ hemi! 18" black wheels, low profile lightbar. They look sick. If I ever get my pics off my phone I'll post em. They should be out on the streets shortley. BTW what kind of top end do these have?

Josh

ps: they only have 340 hp http://www.allpar.com/squads/police-cars/charger.html

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know this for sure? have you seen one? Do you know someone who drives one?

I think the patrol charger's are basically an RT, 340 hp, RWD, still heavy. but hell thats better than the caprice's and crown vic's they currently have.

yes , I have seen it. It had the officers name on it , numbered, just finishing being wired for electronics. Heard they will have atleast 5 of them.

The patrol chargers are actually SXT model Chargers with the 5.7L added to them. Glad to see local Mopars back in the police game. Many police departments are working to get some of these to replace the current Crown Vics. The bad thing is Dodge can't sell them for a cheap as Ford dows with the Crown Vics. But if demand goes up, the prices will be dropping and Dodge will make them Fleet vehicles.

Monte Vs Charger Videos :)

RT vs My car :)

I won :) well 2 out of 3 atleast.

They run a lower 14.x I've seen 1 14.2 but i swear my moms time was screwed up the timeslip don't show the 1000' mark but it ran CONSTANT 14.4-5's

far cry from the AWESOME 16+ of the crown vic.

I for one welcome our now highway overlords

Monte Vs Charger Videos :)

RT vs My car :)

I won :) well 2 out of 3 atleast.

They run a lower 14.x I've seen 1 14.2 but i swear my moms time was screwed up the timeslip don't show the 1000' mark but it ran CONSTANT 14.4-5's

far cry from the AWESOME 16+ of the crown vic.

I for one welcome our now highway overlords

who cares what 1/4 times they run the police sure don't. Is not like the cop will be thinking "oh shit he runs a time time then me I better not pull him over".

CPD will probly go to the charger.. the highway fleet will get the Hemi at around 24K a piece the intown patrol will get the 3.5L these costing around 22K but will use less gas.... also the Sargents have just been issued the Chevy Impala's i do belive they are the V8's

CPD will probly go to the charger.. the highway fleet will get the Hemi at around 24K a piece the intown patrol will get the 3.5L these costing around 22K but will use less gas.... also the Sargents have just been issued the Chevy Impala's i do belive they are the V8's

What are sargents?

Did you meant "Sergeant" :)