1 more night

V8 Beast

In, how's your bro's car doing? :) If I'm going out, I want a few runs, hehe, but its true, if we got a good turnout, a nice cruise is always fun! It doesn't look like rain tonight or tomorrow night, tonight looks like a low around 40, and tomorrow night looks like it might stay in the 50's!

I vote for tomorrow night!

Tomorrow night is perfect. I say we find a nuetral spot like Dublin. When I lived there I noticed it was about a 25 minute drive or less to just about everywhere (with the exception of the far south). Lets say we find a spot that everyone will drive to, because lets face to most people dont drive out because they dont want go that far to get to the spot. So rather than saying we will meet in one place, everyone give a good spot and we'll work it out. Im up for driving around and picking you up one by one, but I dont think your neighbors would appreciate my cutout :D

My vote.....

The old media play off Sawmill by 270, If you go around to the right of it in the New Market mall area its perfect because no one can see us back there.

Oh, I'm against the food thing, because we always loose people after a nice meal :D

My bros car needs to be tuned. He's going to add some mods, then I told him to take it over to Brian at dynotune. Right now We have 3 camera people. A camera guy in 3 different cars would be sweet!. Does any one know of a good backroad that can be used for digs? I mean like a country road that takes 30 minutes to drive through, is nicely paved, and is so deserted that cops dont even go there.

Does any one know of a good backroad that can be used for digs? I mean like a country road that takes 30 minutes to drive through, is nicely paved, and is so deserted that cops dont even go there.

You mean Heaven? Nope, haven't seen it.

We are going to end up with more video cameras than cars. It may just end up being a blockbuster night.

The New Market Mall parking lot, next to the old Media Play on Sawmill

Time - 11:00pm 10/21/06

BC - WS6

Ben - Bike

DeeJay - Cobra

Mike - Evo

Matt - Foxbody

Steve - GT

Ryan - camera car

Ben - Video Guy

Ryan - Video Guy

Hal - possible

Joe - possible

I like the location suggestion. My office is right there. If needed, we can use my parking lot. We should meet around 10 to 10:30, meet and greet with everyone and head out shortly after, so it doesn't turn into a parking lot meet.

Good call Joe, you office parking lot is good sized and easy access to the freeway. If someone doesn't mind the ballast I can ride along and film, my car is too damn slow in the straights to keep up with any of you guys.

Let's do this tonight. Anyone have that availability? Ben you can ride with me. My shit is slow, but I need the traction.

2545 farmers dr. columbus 43235. Across from the end of Car max. Go to the parking in back of the building.

Point blank; if you are a retard and show up drifting or thumping your system, I will have security tow your shit if you won't leave on your own.

This will NOT be a regular meeting spot. PM me with your questions.

Let's do this tonight. Anyone have that availability? Ben you

Tonight is a "possible" for me. I have some reports to finish, and some financing to work out. If I do I wouldnt be available until after midnight. I say tomorrow gives us all a chance to get our cars into kill mode. if we can get enough guys in tonight, I'm all for it. Hey Hal, I want to get 3 runs in with you- 40, 50, and 60 rolls :D It was nice meeting you by the way,