1 more night

V8 Beast

Tomorrow night I can be out, I have to get ready for autox tonight and I can't be up late. Hal, you can blame all the loses on me if you like, but with an extra 250lbs in the car I'll bet you'll get better traction with me in it. Besides, if my ass is enough to slop your car down your not making enough power!! :grin2:

It's official, I'm out. Car still won't start until I can get ahold of diablosport or ford on monday and have them force the stock tune. Ignition is my next obstacle but that should be taken care of early in the week. If the car's done I'll be at NTR next sunday to see what she can do before I have to park it.

I was just thinking, that'll be too much at once for my car. Going out tonight, then wakeing up @5:30 tomorrow to be on the road at 7:30 to drive to Kil-Kare, then make some passes, and drive back...not looking good with only a 3-speed^^. Hope you guys have fun tonight, and try to keep it under 180;)

I'm going to go up there with my brother and Balian hopefully some people show up

Tell your brother that he has until Sunday to get his chance for redeption from my cavy..Otherwise that will be another GT that lost to it.

You mean "own them all" While Im working on those cars I will be making a faster TA as well. Now that I'm use to the current setup its time to go bigger. And I'm thinking about trading in the stratus for something inline 6ish with 4 wheel drive. My wife was pissed at the way the car performed last night, so its days are numbered.

You mean "own them all" While Im working on those cars I will be making a faster TA as well. Now that I'm use to the current setup its time to go bigger. And I'm thinking about trading in the stratus for something inline 6ish with 4 wheel drive. My wife was pissed at the way the car performed last night, so its days are numbered.

Yea, I would trade it in too if I lost to a cavy. hehehe

Seriously though. I would go RWD with a high 6 or small 8.

I might know of a stealth tt with some work done to it. If she's interested, I can get in touch with the guy.

Damn that wold be sweet, but there is negative equity on the stratus so we are going to negotiate a trade in with a dealership.