Mid 10 sec vette at kilkare today

Sam1647545489

congrats on the new best, is your vette a stick or auto?

Hey sam did Hua happen to tape any runs of sonny when racing a black R6?

that one should have been my best pass.

I am pretty sure he got all of sonnys passes. I will see about getting that video footage.

Austin, No.

Eric we will see next year what happens, I might go a different route with the car or I might just spray more.

Bc, besides lowering the tire pressure, I did also put alot more heat in the tires then at norwalk.

Just everything as it sits.

I didn't need to post mine from Norwalk, Jon did for me on one of his passes where he pointed out I was the other car :p

Thats all Kilkare gives you. There isnt a 1000' time, or a 660 time. I got the 1/8th mile time and speed, the 60' time, the 330' which is 4.7, my R/T is 3.32 and thats it clown, jesus...

If it's not too much of a problem, then I'd like the information on the following: the wind conditions, the relative humidity, the elevation from sea level, the degree to which Venus was impacting the orbit of Mercury, the atomic weight of zinc, what you ate for breakfast that morning, and whether or not the radio was playing "Kickstart My Heart" by Motley Crue during that pass.

TIA!

If it's not too much of a problem, then I'd like the information on the following: the wind conditions, the relative humidity, the elevation from sea level, the degree to which Venus was impacting the orbit of Mercury, the atomic weight of zinc, what you ate for breakfast that morning, and whether or not the radio was playing "Kickstart My Heart" by Motley Crue during that pass.

TIA!

You forgot the most important part, the pre-race dumb (free weight savings).... :D

Good run Sam, looks like a STRONG car! :cool: