I'm getting the itch...

Casper

...to go snowboarding. I want to hit up Snow Shoe this year. I love that place. I haven't been out in two years now, so I'll need a few warm up sessions here (MRM or SnowTrails). Anybody want to start planning a mid-winter trip to Snow Shoe? Maybe January?

http://www.snowshoemtn.com

Ben, I'll hit up Snowshoe, but only if you get the iche taken care of first. I usually get a congo for a few days with a military discount. 3 days, 2 nights with tickets has been like $120 each for 6 people. Late January would be best.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet............................

That sounds like a plan. I think my knee is okay enough now. Last year, no way. This year with a brace and being careful, I think I'll be just fine. No stupid stuff this year (IE: snowboarding drunk, getting Arby's drunk, trying to flirt with girls in the lodge drunk, etc).

No stupid stuff this year (IE: snowboarding drunk, getting Arby's drunk, trying to flirt with girls in the lodge drunk, etc).

Actually, I'm glad you posted this. Iwas going to say something about last time I went out of state with you, I was watching you get bailed out of jail at 8 AM. I'm not doin that shit in redneckville. I'll just watch for you on deliverance part 2.

ber ner ner ner ner ner ner neer

Actually, I'm glad you posted this. Iwas going to say something about last time I went out of state with you, I was watching you get bailed out of jail at 8 AM. I'm not doin that shit in redneckville. I'll just watch for you on deliverance part 2.

ber ner ner ner ner ner ner neer

Yeah, I'm not going to jail again. That sucked. Both times. Well, all three times actually.

• 4 weeks later...
i just got an email from snowshoes for 99$ a person for one night and two days lift pass or maybe it was two nights i cant remember either way good deal. it has to be non weekend though which is good for me. last time i went i stayed in the spruce. it was like a budget deal. all i got to say is fuck that place im glad they tore it down. this time my ass is getting a jacuzzi tub and all to make up for two years ago. the drive really isnt bad either, i think i made it in 6.5 hours and that was before the 33 lancaster bypass. the last 45 minutes was driving up the mountain that was covered in snow in a two wheel drive dakota. i say the ram makes it in 5.5 hours this year. anyways im down for sometime in january. it give me a month of terrain park warm up at mad river. i just picked up my new 07 rome machine deck with new boots and bindings also.