Who to Call for Road Condition Complaint

pg

I want to call in a complaint about an intersection that needs to be fixed, but I don't know who to call?

Can anyone help me out with this?

I live in Westerville/Polaris area.

Guest drumer919
Call the city of columbus, calling 911 for anything other than an emergency is so stupid, not only will it not get you what you want, it could get you in some shit with the police and even cause someone else to possibly die because the dispatcher is now busy with something they shouldnt have to deal with, you sir are a moron if you honestly believe 911 could / would help with something like that. Think before you post.

Call the city of columbus, calling 911 for anything other than an emergency is so stupid, not only will it not get you what you want, it could get you in some shit with the police and even cause someone else to possibly die because the dispatcher is now busy with something they shouldnt have to deal with, you sir are a moron if you honestly believe 911 could / would help with something like that. Think before you post.

He typed Nine Eleven, that sir is different then 9-1-1. It is the direct line (short hand)to BATMAN and the City of Columbus, Street office. IF your phone is not equipped with the "eleven" button please dial it long hand.

It is not a pot hole, it is a seam in the road at the intersection of Lazelle and South Old State. I live off of Lazelle and I have so far, having only lived here for about a year witnesses 3 cars that have broken because of this terrible seam. All three cars have had their thing that holds the wheel on straight broken and their wheel is now sitting crooked and has left them unable to move their car and it is broken in the middle of the intersection. I have deduced that it is because of this seam because it is absolutely horrible to drive over and every time the car that is turning left onto Lazelle from S Old State that is wrecked is stopped in the same spot.

Thanks for the input.

Those things kill. As far as I know through past experience, yet not in this town/state, you can call the city and they will help you. You cannot however, file a claim for compensation unless a previous complaint has been filed and the problem still exists. So yeah, good luck proving that. But if you're just wanting it fixed, give the city a call and try to get some others to contact them, as well.

As far as the 911 guy, s13, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was joking.

yuppies crack me up "its uncomfortable to drive over in my new car"

sayign that ive actually called on some things as well odot is the place to call

My car is lowered and yeah it really sucks, however I am more concerned with the people whose cars are breaking because of this horrible job done. I don't think my car will break because I go as slow as the crazy traffic at that interscetion will permit over that bump but people whose cars are not in the best condition break and I would imagine that the repair for that damage is expensive.