Not exactly new

visualpoet_II

I was on here before as visualpoet, but my site (corollastyles.com (and the email address I used to register)) has closed since then, and I can't remember my password, so here's a new me!

The rolla is gone. I finally got tired of her nickle and dimeing me to death and, since she was never going to be anything except quick for a Corolla, it was time to move on. I'm driving a 91 Accord LX coupe now; 2.2, 5 speed, Cappucino brown, a little bit of rust around the rear wells and some other minor blemishes. When I brought her home, she hit 186,000.0 miles exactly when I parked her behind my apartment. She's surprisingly torque happy and I have to say I love her more than the rolla. The only things I've done so far are open up the intake and swap over my stereo and speakers. I'm planning on a CAI, and a 2.5" exhaust with a header. And, of course, as things wear out I'll upgrade instead of replacing with stock parts.

Well, I guess that's it for an intro. Looking forward to being around and making it to some cruises and meets.