FYI - Pick & Pull is having a sale

craig71188

Guest drumer919
I went there the other day for a new fog light($7.99) I didnt pay atention to what he charged me for but I later found out he charged me for a headlight ($17.99) and when I went back the wouldnt give me my $10 back, they wouldnt even give me a $10 credit.

I'll be there Saturday looking for 15" Ford 5-lug (Crown Vic size) steelie wheels for the trailer.

Hey Vinny.. I may or may not go, it depends on how I'm feeling saturday. Could you check and see if they have a tail light for a 98-99 Monte/Lumina. Driver side too. I cracked the housing and i'm looking for a new one. It looks like this:

http://bucky.kicks-ass.net/ltz/newpics/P9270052.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
If anyone finds a 1983-1985 RX-7 in any pic and pull style place, PLEASE let me know.

They have a 85 in there today 12/17, pretty rough though.

BTW, if anyone has the info about when the next 1/2 off sale will be please let me know. I live all the way down in Athens and I can't get radio reception down here to listen for the commercials, they only run them a few days before the sale I'm told, I thought they might be doing this again soon with the holidays coming up. Anyone with info please let me know, the drive up to Col is a bear and I want to save as much as possible. Thanks for your help.

HTH, Bill.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard any of the radio ads about Pick-n-Pull (on Parsons) having a sale this New Years weekend? I'm down in Athens and can't get any Col radio reception. Help me out please! I gotta make my trips up there worth while seeing as how it's such a drive.

Thanks, Bill.

I have not heard anything. You could try calling them

They only have a generic recording, thanks though.

the yard on parson? there is one across from the old buckeye steel building but I forget the name. Or are you talking about the one on groveport? ''

Parsons/Groveport, same road I think, Pick-n-Pull is the name of it, it's the huge place that I assume most guys who junkyard know it.

sat, sun and mon they are having 1/2 off all parts. I was there yesterday

Thanks man, I appreciate it. However, last time I was there a worker there said "IF" they were doing it (wink, wink) it would be Fri, Sa, Su. I can only make it on Fri.

How did you find out about the days? Was there a sign? Hear on the radio? or from a worker?

Thanks again, Bill.

Thanks man,

I actually went up there Fri after working all night down in Jackson to find that the sale started Sat. ARGH! I've been up there about 3 times in the last month or so and figured they'd be having sale around one of the holidays, so I've been stashing my parts in other cars. I ended up sleeping in my car outside a Walmart Fri night to make it back for the 50% off this morning. Too bad I have to work Sun night, or else I would've stayed all day today and pulled a couple of front subframes I've been thinking about, oh well, maybe next time.

Yes, they were pretty picked over, but it was like that since before Christmas. One of the yard guys told me that they've been putting out only about half of they're normal targets and the sale was just to get folks in and pick over stuff to generate sales b/c they haven't been getting in a lot of cars lately.

Well, I hope folks got what they wanted, keep me posted for the next sales guys,

Thanks, Bill.