Good girl

Mojoe

that was like a scene from a Star Wars chat room... 1 girl chimes in out of no where and instantly a pack of sad lonely horn dogs all blitz her and scare her off, all in 7 posts. Amazing. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHHHAHAH.............................

Wait, This goof ball is talking out of his ass?

Go back to your Star Wars chat room. Sciongirl has been to more CR outings this year then you I would say. She also has the scenes of humor to know we are just playing. She is one of the few girl's to come on this site and actually know about cars and not just be here to gossip and stir things up. Had someone else posted this that she did not know; I'm almost certain she never would have posted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHHHAHAH.............................

Wait, This goof ball is talking out of his ass?

Go back to your Star Wars chat room. Sciongirl has been to more CR outings this year then you I would say. She also has the scenes of humor to know we are just playing. She is one of the few girl's to come on this site and actually know about cars and not just be here to gossip and stir things up. Had someone else posted this that she did not know; I'm almost certain she never would have posted.

I didnt make it out because my license was suspended, not because i didnt want to. Ida been out almost every saturday if it hadnt been for that. Ive been out to my fair share of outings over the past couple years, and have fed the attendence of a DTM dyno day more than once, i think most of the mods can confirm that. Im most deffinatly not a bystander of the board, i get involved when my job and the Franklin County court system allow me to. ;)

I never liked Star Wars anyway....

And damn the Franklin County Court System, they should know a CR meet is MUCH more important!

:)

"Damn the man! Save the Empire!" (Mark, Empire Records)

http://www.patandfran.com/frontPagePics/empire_records.jpg

lol, great movie :D