Game Works, Thursday the 30th 8-??

Trouble Maker

Going to do another Game Works night. I wanted to, but haven't been able to come to one because of a class I was in on Thursday. That class is over so figured I'd organize one of those.

It's from 8 until whenever for $10, unlimited play. Can't beat that for an evening of fun. I'll be up there around 8.

Post up if you can make it out. :woowoo:

I think it goes till 1 am.

The weather is going to be rain. I know you guys are just going to sit at home. Come out and have some fun. If nothing else; I will start betting all the ballers that hang out at B-ball game that a short white girl can beat them. That always makes for good entertainment.

I'm off thur and fri this week so I'll be there. Just a note for everyone, DONT get there at 8. There's way too many kids. I'd suggesting waiting till 10, anyone 18 has to leave by then so it thins out the crowd a bit.

officer john i want a rematch, this time on the F1 cars and not those crappy Ferrari's.

I think it goes till 1 am.

The weather is going to be rain. I know you guys are just going to sit at home. Come out and have some fun. If nothing else; I will start betting all the ballers that hang out at B-ball game that a short white girl can beat them. That always makes for good entertainment.

That was a tad bit embarrassing......until I beat them. Then it was fun!

Just an FYI. I called up there today. They are definitely still doing the special. It's from 8 until they close. They are supposed to close at 12, but they said they usually stay open a little after that. I'm sure that depends on the managers mood and how many people are there.

At any rate, just going to finish up dinner, head to Joe's, then head up there. We'll be there around 8. See you hosers there.