home improvement question

evan9381

currently im living in an apartment, and in my laundry room, i have no where to hang clothing while im doing the laundry...is there something i can put up, similar to a shower pole that will expand into the walls and hold some clothes? i really would prefer not to put nails/screws into the walls and have to fix it later...i would like something i can take down in 2 min and have no traces left once im done

oh, btw, its maybe 30" wide room...just big enough for a washer or dryer (sit opposite each other) to fit in with a few inches on each side

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3963/closetee6.jpg

doesn't touch the walls. Basically two "ladders" on either end with 2x4s connecting it. the shelves are good to hold my weight and a lot more, and doesn't mar up the walls.

You can build to fit your machines and hang whatever you want from it.

thanks for the idea, but really i just need a single pole to go from wall to wall to hang clothes on while im doing the laundry...the laundry room is connected to the kitchen, and i either have to just put the clothes on the floor or go back to my room to do it

Go get a shower pole that has a spring inside it. All you do is twist the two halfs to the desired length, then an extra half turn. Pull the 2 pieces together compressing the spring and put it where you want it. Installation 5 seconds.

yea, but realistically how much weight do you think it's actually gonna support?

done and done...mistakingly bought a 36-60" pole, got home and it was ~2" too wide. went back to meijer at 11:06, the bitch wouldnt let me return it because "customer service closes at 11"...decided not to get shitty with her, went to walmart, got one for 5$. much better