Ohio Riders Meet and Greet

John

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what are we talking dressing up here??? i mean am i gonna have to bust out the suit??

Hellz yeah man! I've got a sweet black pinstriped suit that I haven't had the chance to break out for awhile and would love to! But then, as previously mentioned, I am a bit metro... :cool:

Hellz yeah man! I've got a sweet black pinstriped suit that I haven't had the chance to break out for awhile and would love to! But then, as previously mentioned, I am a bit metro... :cool:

I have a party I'm going to this w/e & I'll be wearing a Tahari pin stripped suit. Hmmmm, wonder who I'm going as???:confused::confused::confused:

Ok...where do u live again? I'm gonna b right over. I hope u don't mind flannel PJ's. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

its ok if you drive this far to see me i doubt they will be on long hahhaah jk ;)

You actually do look VERY nice KK. See we all do clean up very nicely!

thanks tho if you scrape the grease and dirt of me after i get off work i can fit into the big city :lol:

I'm sure you'll look good, especially since you totally look like her. :)

Ya but I have to use my reading glasses to look like her! I can't see anything farther than 5 feet if I have them on!!! Oh well! My signs plastered on the suit will signify who I am if I need to retire the glasses for the evening!