Possible new project

speedline

Well i am probably buying a 95 Nissan 2wd truck! Its in good shape and im thinking of putting a swap in it......... the question is what???????

I have a few options and here they are....

1.rb25det/Skyline l6turbo :thumbup:

2.rb26dett/Skyline l6 twin turbo :thumbup:

3.vg30dett/300 zx v6 twin turbo :thumbup:

4.sr20det/240 l4 turbo :thumbdown

I really would like to do the rb26dett mainly cause the power they are capable of! Im not sure if im going to do this...... but it would be different for sure! If anybody knows about a possible mount kit or any other info on any of these setups your help would be greatly appreciated!

Yeah the Titan v8 would be a good one........also i like the thought of a lsx setup but im the kind of person that keeps the engine man. with the vehicle!!

I dont want a sr20....... no offense but they are dogs...... if I was to put a 4 in it ......it would be a Honda or a 4g63!!!!

How much power does the Titan v8 make? I would want to be boosted no matter what! the rb26 w/trans and ecu is only 4k.......of course it will be forever before i do this........ considering im poor!

If it's the Nissan truck that has a ka in it any of those rb/sr motors mount up fine but the rb series you'd need a r30 series crossmember. I don't know if those will work in that chasis or not. Keep it Nissan, no matter what, ftw of course.

Maybe Pike's Peak but not in Nascar. Toyota's Nascar V8 Shares pretty much nothing with any of their production offerings. Hell, it even has a Chevrolet bellhousing bolt pattern.

Right on. Toyota hasn't done anything innovative with the pushrod V8 other than take designs EVERYONE else had and put them together.

you know how you make a supra fast????

you put a rb26dett in it

Yeah i have heard of people doing that and being very very fast.......the rb26dett is a little stronger but I just dont agree with putting a nissan motor in a yota!!!

No becouse it whould never make a super anything other that something to talk about. There are way better platforms to start with that whould be better. Plus according to your sig you have a project and take it from the king of projects more than one= none get done. And if you say you are broke then just use it for hauling shit and saving gas $