what pisses me off!

Mattsv8

ok so whats up with the dip shits wanting to start shit on a internet forum. i try to sell some punk kid about turbos and i get oh ill kick your ass. i thought the point to a forum was to share what we know. and if i know a freeking 60 trim turbo is way too small for a v8 shouldent i tell someone that so they dont waste their time? I love all the shit talkers on these forums wanting to kick someones ass because they want to help. i must be in the wrong line of work. selling racing parts and all.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow see who was talking to you? are your and 40 of your friends going to kick my ass? cant do it on your own. proably need a gun too huh. this shit is really retarded. I dont think i will ever understand it. Lets see Try and help someone out who is going to spend a lot of money wishing for 500 hp only to find out the turbo breaks and will not make more than 350. but i think it must be better to just let stupid people learn on their own. and there are proably arround 40 krogers in columbus. ! But thanks for making me laugh

Matt just becouse you work at jegs does not mean you know everything. You are wrong a 60-1 with less AR in the exhaust than the one he is buying is enough to split the stock block. So why whould he want to spend more money to buy a bigger turbo that he can not use and add lag to his setup at the same time. plus it is a t-4 flange so if he ever steps to a dart block or the like he then can step tp a "t-whatever fits his hp goal". There are people that aren't in to building a gutted race truck that run to the raged edge to get across town to a meet. His setup is the same as mine for the most part and it will produce a 450-500 whp car that will be safe to drive anywhere including texas if he he likes. So basically pull your panties out of your ass and go back to your project and stop telling people that they should buy stuff that they don't need.

here if you don't belive

http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=65614.0

No he wasnt. He tried to beat me up yesterday in front of 3 different Krogers. I would suggest all of you shop at Giant Eagle from now on... its just safer that way.

damn, brian. sorry to hear that. was it galloway road or hilliard rome? i'll be sure to stay away. = p

oh mAN you SHOULD get to know my real attidute!

Im so bored. well got to go to work now.

I understand what he is trying to build. now u understand i used to build turbos when i worked at columbus diesel supply. will it spool yes, will it move air yes, will it over speed becasue of his engine size yes. unless the exh ar was arround a 1.3 or larger. but what the hell do i know. im just a parts sales man.

man you sell 1 part and your labled a parts salesman. sell 1 car your a car salesman. what do you have to do to know more than just one thing?