what pisses me off!

Mattsv8

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so whats up with the dip shits wanting to start shit on a internet forum. i try to sell some punk kid about turbos and i get oh ill kick your ass. i thought the point to a forum was to share what we know. and if i know a freeking 60 trim turbo is way too small for a v8 shouldent i tell someone that so they dont waste their time? I love all the shit talkers on these forums wanting to kick someones ass because they want to help. i must be in the wrong line of work. selling racing parts and all.

Hey Matt, I dont think you are a dick or anything - but its a good thing that the turbo he is buying from me is not a 60-1 or a 60 trim. Its the terminology that Garrett applies to the 60 mm wheel thats in this turbo. :)

Thanks for playing.

Guest Removed
lol rob you make me laugh. i like you your funny.

jegs fuckers.

and rob has a way better attitude than mine but he is a big pussy in real life. but he does like to be a dick. \

\l o l whats up rob.

And how many employees from jegs have i got fired in the last couple years..

several.would you like too be the next one?

And dont lie too everyone, im a dickhead most of the time, i only go major asshole when im madd.

And like i said, you think you know whats going on. This just proves my point.

i havent been doing much but cutting up the car and working my ass off. :burn:

Guest Removed
lol rob you make me laugh. i like you your funny.

jegs fuckers.

and rob has a way better attitude than mine but he is a big pussy in real life. but he does like to be a dick. \

\l o l whats up rob.

BTW

your bigger then me, that makes you the BIGGER pussy :cool:

I'm the crazy bastard that will throw the junk parts through the showroom window.

rob i dont think you throwing parts through a window would get me fired. since the west store is the only store up this year and i am numero uno in sales by far. so get me fired no. get you put into jail for throwing parts through windows yes. and your still a loudmouth who talks tuff. but im still not scared. of you. your car scares me more than you. lol.

you better hurry up with that damn thing so i can tie it to my bumper and drag it arround. ill drag you down the track to your first 8 sec passs. lol. that is after all how they make fords run.

on a real note rob you need to get some more parts dont you?

so a 60 trim and a t 60 and a t66 and a t106 arent the same.

mike c is a dumb ass. true storry they are all deffinatly the same good to 1million horse power on any engine regardless of airflow.

maybe mike c is why dsm's have no respect

I used to build tracter pullin turbos so i deffinatly dont know anything about them.

what a retard. thats it meet me at tractor supply 7pm kansas. biytch