what pisses me off!

Mattsv8

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so a 60 trim and a t 60 and a t66 and a t106 arent the same.

mike c is a dumb ass. true storry they are all deffinatly the same good to 1million horse power on any engine regardless of airflow.

maybe mike c is why dsm's have no respect

I used to build tracter pullin turbos so i deffinatly dont know anything about them.

what a retard. thats it meet me at tractor supply 7pm kansas. biytch

You would have saved yourself more face if you would have simply acknowledged misreading his original post where you mistook a 60mm wheel for a "60 trim wheel".

You can make jabs at me all you want but as long as my "no respect" POS DSM out ETs and out traps anything you've ever piloted down the 1320' then I could give 2 shits about your lack of respect.

Good luck with your 8 second project.

Guest Removed
rob i dont think you throwing parts through a window would get me fired. since the west store is the only store up this year and i am numero uno in sales by far. so get me fired no. get you put into jail for throwing parts through windows yes. and your still a loudmouth who talks tuff. but im still not scared. of you. your car scares me more than you. lol.

you better hurry up with that damn thing so i can tie it to my bumper and drag it arround. ill drag you down the track to your first 8 sec passs. lol. that is after all how they make fords run.

on a real note rob you need to get some more parts dont you?

you should be scared of my car, it will be in front of you!

Ive throne parts at parts guys before, and havent went too jail yet. And showroom windows for that matter. (thats why i cant shop at advanced on sullivant no more) Matt, you just havent seen me pissed yet.

And if youre first 8 sec pass comes by riding in my car, then i guess you can go for a ride. ;) ive bought all the parts i can for my car from you, you dont offer much for my BB. but you guys do carry the moroso vacuum pump parts i need, seen them on the webiste...are they in stock yet? BBF pump bracket and drive mandrel? pm me if you need the part numbers.(They are new, and havent even been used yet, from what i understand)

If you're talkin about the west side of columbus, I'm always hangin out around there.
I seen u out by westland high school about a week or so ago. U looked at me and turned in to wendys. i have 24s on my yukon and the cadi nose i put on it is a few shades lighter then the rest of my truck till spring. lol

I seen u out by westland high school about a week or so ago. U looked at me and turned in to wendys. i have 24s on my yukon and the cadi nose i put on it is a few shades lighter then the rest of my truck till spring. lol

Yeah, I was over around there. Don't know if I remember seeing you? But I'm over there on the westside almost more than home and school.

dude your into some weird shit. just dont talk or post. im worried about you. if you look like that and your girlfriend has the head of a dog. wow. just wow.

there is only one picture there what are you talkin about foo

I'm still waiting for my cookie.......

On a side note....Miller....I just noticed your sig and your Mustang looks amazing

Thanks man.

Guest Mushijobah
After reading all of this my conclusion is that I do not like Mattsv8. If he writes like he speaks, it is not impossible that he was a proud rider of the infamous shortbus during his younger years.