OSU Sucked!

HAOLE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We looked horrible. Momentum was definitely thrown off early (a lot by the refs whom I hated!). Florida looked like a champion team, we did not.

OSU lost it for themselves.

What an embarassment......You can't pressure a QB with a 3-4 man rush and you'll put pressure on with an 8 man rush. We were completely outcoached and outplayed. I though the Buckeyes were supposed to play in this game, I don't know who showed up.

The Florida defensive ends beat the OSU offensive line all night ...

... that is the same reason Illinois gave teams in the Big10 trouble, great defensive ends.

A) Troy was shut down, by the Forlida D-Ends

B) Ginn got knocked out, morale killer

C) Florida offense was indeed too fast and ate up the zone coverage

Momentum was definitely thrown off early (a lot by the refs whom I hated!)

Yeah, in OSU favor. That kick return should have been called back. If you are suggesting the touchdown then you have no idea what you're talking about b/c there was not indisputable video evidence of where the ball was when the knee hit the ground.

Florida does deserve it

they played AWESOME BALL

OSU deserves a big kick in the nuts

bad Coaching tonight

broke = fix it

horrible QB play

no #7

but i can't be too mad at the defense, they played descent considering the average starting field position and no offensive ball movement

but i can't be too mad at the defense, they played descent considering the average starting field position and no offensive ball movement

I dunno about that, too many open recievers. Our secondary coverage sucked. And how many damn missed tackles were there? Hardly did they go down on first contact.

1. Smith played terrible, had time to throw on most plays but didn't get rid of it. Four to five seconds is all you can ask for an offensive line. On a three step drop, you get rid of it or an end will get you every time, period. Don't hold the ball and trot around.

2. Run the fucking ball. Way too much passing, especially when passing lanes are covered.

3. Defense got fucked for ball placement, but damn tackling and pass coverage sucked.

I kept trying to tell people not to get to over confidant about osu's skillz as the kids say now a days, but what happened? WNCI is making stupid OSU beating people songs, everyones saying "Oh osu is going to trounce people rofl" and look what happened. This is what happened when WE were playing against miami. EVERYONE thought we were the underdogs, figured we'd lose out bad. We came and beat up on miami, double over time, stopped 4 times on the 1 yard line or slightly greater.

You can't count a team out who's made it as far as florida did especially against the teams they did. We only had 1 maybe 2 hard games this year. We got lazy and thought we were better than we were and that's that.

But, there were some real shady calls there for 4-1's and things of that nature. And yes, that first touch down review shouldn't of been a touchdown as I think everyone can blatently see the dudes knee was clearly down before he got over the goal line IF he ever did at that and the ref still called it a TD.

The Florida bandwagon will be coming around again in an hour if any more want to jump on it.

:p

Agreed, and I even saw some Michigan shirts on board...

Simply put, the Bucks didn't show up to play tonight. I thought the reffing was fine.

florida best team this year, obviously. OSU overrated? not at all. they dominated texas, beat michigan (even if it was only a 3 point win, its a win). they played very well all year. we put 500+ yards on michigan when they were averaging what...250ish per game?

OSU played very shitty tonight, and they dont deserve the title. had they got focused and made some changes, the conversation might be different right now.