Does anybody use electronic check withdrawal at their work?

cbrjess0815

There is a guy sitting here FLIPPING out because he doesn't want to give them the blank check because he thinks we are going to steal his money out of the bank. He is saying we are going to keep his account numbers and steal his money. all we do is verify the money is there electronical and hand the check back to him.... He is a crazy paranoid cracked out crazy dude!

:eek:

Oh my, that was the highlight of our day. after trying to calm him my office manager just told him, "sir I love Satan, but you are not taking your car until you pay for it!"

that was priceless. She's like the scary teacher that takes no bullshit from anyone! The poor little ladies in the office were so scared.. I thought he was gonna pull a gun out.. now I know why we have the glass up now!

Oh my, that was the highlight of our day. after trying to calm him my office manager just told him, "sir I love Satan, but you are not taking your car until you pay for it!"

that was priceless. She's like the scary teacher that takes no bullshit from anyone! The poor little ladies in the office were so scared.. I thought he was gonna pull a gun out.. now I know why we have the glass up now!

That is now my new reply! Before I just said I post messages on the internet with Satan.....he's a great guy to drink with, and his wifey is the nicest little lady!

Checks? WTF?? People still use those?

Thats exactly what I think when I see someone in front of me (holding up the line) at the grocery store writting one! For real, get a damn check card people.

Thats exactly what I think when I see someone in front of me (holding up the line) at the grocery store writting one! For real' date=' get a damn check card people.[/quote']

The worst part at the grocery store is the machine will fill out the entire check for you (minus the signature) yet these people still have to fill out THE WHOLE FUCKING THING. Date, payable to, amount, memo signature....WTF? Why not have all the shit filled out BEFORE you get in the fucking line????? Is it that hard?

Ooops....sorry....got a little carried away there....