Slowmotion Admin and Mod

Linn1647545492

How do you figure? A 20roll might as well be at the track, now 60-160 differant story.

So with everything being said, If you want to walk me at the track I'm down.

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

why dont we just try the same race we did last time 40 to what ever? let all the other mods know im wait from them to step up aswell.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just as an FYI-the car is at full boost (aka-over 1000whp on a dynojet) from 5500 it its retarted 9500rpm redline.

If you think that is

1)a Slow spool

2)Not enough power under the curve

Please do us a favor and kill yourself.

:lol: You need to get back on RC...I miss your great posts.

I don't care how many women Linn has slept with, NONE of them have been satisfied. His actions and demeanor are more than proof that his penis is no longer than 3 inches .

Oh, and another thing... Who the fuck is this email username kid, why is he still allowed to post here, how can he not spell simple words despite the fact that it's clear that he has at least attended college, and where are his parents so that I can take a shit on their chests for giving birth to and raising such a complete waste of our remaining natural resources?

PS: Shawn, for the last time, PLEASE stop trying to insult people/sound cool on the internet. I feel like I'm watching an elementary school bully scene from a terrible 80's movie every time you make up uber-hip words like "corollahomo."

I don't care how many women Linn has slept with, NONE of them have been satisfied. His actions and demeanor are more than proof that his penis is no longer than 3 inches .

Wow, the best insult you can throw at me is you have a small penis. I mean, atleast say something about how your car is going to walk me in the spring. Wait, do you even have a car to race?

I get mine ;)

why dont we just try the same race we did last time 40 to what ever? let all the other mods know im wait from them to step up aswell.

can I get in on this with you. sounds fun. my car will be done for summer fun in the sun.

86corolla :rolleyes: i dont even know where to begin.

just as an FYI-the car is at full boost (aka-over 1000whp on a dynojet) from 5500 it its retarted 9500rpm redline.

If you think that is

1)a Slow spool

2)Not enough power under the curve

Please do us a favor and kill yourself.

You are trying to make a logical point to a guy who is spending a bunch of money building a 200HP carbed 4 banger for a Corolla. He just won't get it.