Wow.... snow....?

dragknee66

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i had me a drift emergency on 70 west when some jack ass pulls on to the freway fast and lost control....

All I can say AWD FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN.

Its fun as fuck and quite controllable at resonable speeds. Empty parkinglots are really fun too.

I wish i knew of one with out light posts though I would love to know more about the preiablity of AWD .

Linn how about a digg race now...

I will spot you 2

Only valid while snow is on the ground heavly

gotta say I normally hate Traction Control and Stabilitrak, but in this stuff, they are a dream. nothing is fool-proof, but I can take her into a nice S curve and get her to under steer...and yes, given the offset tires and what not, she will over steer if I throw her around...but stabilitrak does all the braking for me and keeps the car pointed in the direction I want to go. can't stop the laws of physics of course, but I proceed with caution :D about as good as it gets in a FWD'er.

Ah yes I have been having fun all morning! Fuck the king of 270, this shit is way way way more fun. Bring on more!