WTB: Blue Jackets tickets for this Saturday, the 27th

excell

u can go down a hour early and get the hunington green seats for 10.00 a ticket they are pretty high but for 10.00 its not bad

I believe they start selling those at 5, when a game starts at 7. That's whatr time they did it last few times I've gone. I love upper deck, you see everything easily still and it's still exciting. If you do choose the $10 tickets make sure you're there earlier then 5 because the line gets big quickly.

Want to buy two crappy Blue Jackets tickets. Got crappy seats you want to sell? Ticketmaster is all out of the $16 tickets. Weak.

THey are sold out because tomorrow night is College night and they held the tickets for the college package

go down and get some from the scalpers. couple weeks ago i paid $40 for a pair, 8 rows off the glass not 2 min after the game started.

dont pay the first price, you can get them way cheap.

I'll keep that in mind. Apparently, Ticketmaster is sold out of their entire allotment of Upper and Lower bowl seats! Who the hell would have thought?

We're gonna show up at 5 tonight and try to get two green seats. Otherwise, we'll try to get some from a scalper. Thanks for the tips. :)

Who the hell would have thought the worst damn team in the league would sell out Ticketmaster?

YEah get there early, I was there last night freezing my nits off, only to make it inside to find out the 250 Green seats were sold. Oh well...good luck

There is a LINE?

Doesn't anyone realize this is the COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS?

There is a LINE?

Doesn't anyone realize this is the COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS?

Yes, the same team with All Star Rick Nash and multi-cup winner Sergei Federov? They're a good team they just have to pull it together more.

Yes, the same team with All Star Rick Nash and multi-cup winner Sergei Federov? They're a good team they just have to pull it together more.

The same team that's never been in the playoffs? :p

Yea, we did make the game. We got there about 4 minutes to game-time and got $65 seats in section 106 Row Y for $41 each. Not as cheap as I wanted, but they ended up being pretty damn good seats.

It was a good game. Honestly, I was very surprised to see the arena all but filled to capacity. The entire upper bowl, club, and sky terrace was sold out and it looked like 98% of the lower bowl was as well. It was surprising to me since the blue jackets are rated so poorly yet all of Columbus still comes out.

It was my first blue jackets game. Had a good time, I think I'll be going to more. I want to check out the Destroyers as well.

It was surprising to me since the blue jackets are rated so poorly yet all of Columbus still comes out.

They are only 11 points out from the playoffs...

plus, they have one of the more talented teams in the league, if they had Hitchcock all season, they may already have a playoff spot locked up

They are only 11 points out from the playoffs...

plus, they have one of the more talented teams in the league, if they had Hitchcock all season, they may already have a playoff spot locked up

Yeah, they're not far off at all. Hitchcock has a positive winning percentage with the Jackets I believe.