Tax Preperation

Mojoe

I've done my own taxes for the last few years and have felt like I may have missed out on a few things. This year I'm looking at having someone prepare my taxes for me. I have quite a few deductions for my line of work. So, I need someone who is able to do more than a 1040EZ.

What I'm looking for is someone that YOU take your tax information to. I'm a bit of an ass about money, so I will not have anyone form this site or people that I know do this. I have used Dean Salts from Hilliard in the past, but am looking for someone I don't have to book 3 months out.

Thanks

Joe,

I will be using Mike Mealer again this year. I went to him last year and he was great - very thorough, very professional, and reasonably priced. He's a CPA and with Russell, Mealer, and Kalb, all of whom are CPAs. His number is 614.336.3992. He's located at 2545 Farmer's Drive, Ste 370, Cols, 43235. His email address is: mike@rmk-cpa.com

I'll be glad to share more information with you; just let me know what specifically you want to know. BTW, I'm picky when it comes to accountants, and he's the only one of three that I've went back to in the past five years.

Hope this helps.

John

Joe,

I will be using Mike Mealer again this year. I went to him last year and he was great - very thorough, very professional, and reasonably priced. He's a CPA and with Russell, Mealer, and Kalb, all of whom are CPAs. His number is 614.336.3992. He's located at 2545 Farmer's Drive, Ste 370, Cols, 43235. His email address is: mike@rmk-cpa.com

I'll be glad to share more information with you; just let me know what specifically you want to know. BTW, I'm picky when it comes to accountants, and he's the only one of three that I've went back to in the past five years.

Hope this helps.

John

John, how funny is it that that is the building my office is in. I'll check them out today.

Edit:

Just talked to Mike. Great guy. Meeting with him this week.

Now I owe you a Red Bull vodka.

Thanks

sweet' date=' i just bought (loan) on a newer car this year.[/quote']

depending on your filing status, income, and other items that you could add on to your itemization, it is still going to be better for people to do the standard deduction.