99 civic ex for sale

87GT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know when the timing belt was last changed from the previous owner but it doesn't look like it is cracking. You can look at it if you want. Oh and this is a 1997 b20b so its DOHC 126 bhp @ 5400 rpm * Torque: 133 ft·lbf @ 4300 rpm * Compression: 8.8:1 * Bore: 84 mm * Stroke: 89 mm

Anymore questions please ask.

Guest cubanpower
It's The motor that comes in a CRV with 200 or 220hp . I had one in a Civic too, it was mean as hell... For a Honda

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

B20B with 200-220 HP? hahahaha what the fuck

They are about 110 to the wheels STOCK.. how the fuck is it 220?

If this was true nobody would want GSR, Si or even Type R motors lol

This car would be great for an CR-VTEC setup. I just don't have the spare money right now or a garage to work in. It is just like an LS-VTEC setup.

This engine has nice amounts of torque all over the board for a honda. It is worth the time if you want to get your hands dirty.

do you have any engien pics? so this has the b20 in it???

bump for a really nice car I've seen this one in person!!!

I have them on slowmo's website linked above. You just have to click on my auto on the left to get into the garage. This direct link may work. It is a bad picture.

http://www.slomomotorsports.com/forum/garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&type=garage_mod&image_id=382

I can always take high res pictures (1mb) of this car and e-mail if anyone requests. Just PM me your email and what you want.

its a nice setup, for example a buddy of mine had a b20 hatch (vtec head) and he would admit he wasent the best driver and he went dead 13's NA at the track, for a honda with full interior daily driver thats pritty impressive.

great price should post up on ohiohondas, or cincinnatistreetracing forums... honda kids would jump on it. let me know if you want to part away the fogs

Ya it is up on ohiohondas. No part outs on it, yet.