Epic Movie

Kevin R.

All those movies suck. Scary movie 1 was OK, but it's gotten nothing but worse.

I agree. Scary Movie is what set this whole thing off because it did so well. Now they are just trying to make them too stupid. Has anybody seen Waiting? That's a funny slapstick movie, even if you don't like slapstick. It makes you alot nicer to the people that handle your food. I'm alot more patient when I go out now. If they are bad, then I just tip bad.

Seriously, who thought this movie would be anything but terrible? Paying for it or not, you lost that time from your life that you'll never get back.

I thought it could be funny if it played out like it did in the previews. I like stupid humor in movies. But this was just stupid, without the humor.

I agree. Scary Movie is what set this whole thing off because it did so well. Now they are just trying to make them too stupid. Has anybody seen Waiting? That's a funny slapstick movie, even if you don't like slapstick. It makes you alot nicer to the people that handle your food. I'm alot more patient when I go out now. If they are bad, then I just tip bad.

WHOA WHOA WHOA do not compare epic movie to waiting. Waiting was a awsome movie which had humor that was funny. It didnt require someone getting kicked in the groin every 5 mins to try to be funny. It wasnt a slapstick movie I dont know where you got that from. I do agree about how you treat your waiters though. I loved waiting and I wouldnt see epic movie if you gave me the tickets for free.

WHOA WHOA WHOA do not compare epic movie to waiting. Waiting was a awsome movie which had humor that was funny. It didnt require someone getting kicked in the groin every 5 mins to try to be funny. It wasnt a slapstick movie I dont know where you got that from. I do agree about how you treat your waiters though. I loved waiting and I wouldnt see epic movie if you gave me the tickets for free.

I wasn't comparing them other than one is funny and apparently the other is not. I guess its just what I consider slapstick. Still funny as hell though.

It wasnt a slapstick movie I dont know where you got that from.

I didn't think so either until I looked up the definition of slapstick:

Main Entry: slap·stick

Pronunciation: 'slap-"stik

Function: noun

1 : a device made of two flat pieces of wood fastened at one end so as to make a loud noise when used by an actor to strike a person

2 : comedy stressing farce and horseplay; also : activity resembling slapstick

I refuse to see Epic Movie, that's all.

Waiting was amazing, really captured food serivce as what it is. Too bad everyone at Panera started playing the 'game' after that movie came out.