Need a new ride for the short term?

OSUGT

I found a couple good deals on there (after incentive money, of course).

05 quad cab Tundra V8 for $195/month for 14 months with a ton of miles left on the lease. Found an 06 w/ less miles but 22 months for 205.

03 Escalade SUV w/ 4 months left on the lease for $179/month.

05 Volvo S60R turbo for 10 months at $243, but only get about 300 miles/month left on the lease.

03 Saab 9-3 Ragtop, decent mileage, only @258 for 10 months.

06 Impala SS w/ plenty of miles for $283/month for 10 months.

04 RX8 w/ tons of miles and 15 months at $299/month.

But man did I see some high priced leases on there as well!

2005 BMW X5 4.8i

Exterior: Silver

Interior: Black

Months Remaining: 20

$1,282.60 per month

Miami, FL

How fucking upside down do you need to be on your trade in to end up with that payment?

its actually fucking easy, he probably paid sticker for his last car and had about 10-20g neg (200-500 payment increase because of negative alone). i had a guy that had 23grand neg. he was FUCKED!

2005 BMW X5 4.8i

Exterior: Silver

Interior: Black

Months Remaining: 20

$1,282.60 per month

Miami, FL

How fucking upside down do you need to be on your trade in to end up with that payment?

It's pretty tough to roll alot of negative equity into a lease. Most banks or manufacturers will not residualize much over sticker.

I just think he bought a high dollar vehicle,maybe a shorter term lease, probably got hosed on the rate, probabaly paid a HUGE security deposit, put little money down and was on his way.

It's pretty tough to roll alot of negative equity into a lease. Most banks or manufacturers will not residualize much over sticker.

I just think he bought a high dollar vehicle,maybe a shorter term lease, probably got hosed on the rate, probabaly paid a HUGE security deposit, put little money down and was on his way.

actually some banks will loan you 140% of what the vehicle actually costs, then add tax and title, and fees.

its pretty simply if you looking at a 40grand suv you can roll 16g negative into it.

actually some banks will loan you 140% of what the vehicle actually costs, then add tax and title, and fees.

its pretty simply if you looking at a 40grand suv you can roll 16g negative into it.

I'm familiar with advance guidelines on a buy.

Leasing is a different animal. Since the banks give you a specific residual on a specific vehicle, they will not residualize 16k of YOUR negative equity. You will make the lease payments on the new vehicle on top of paying off ALL the neg. equity in the desired lease term.

Sorry if we weren't on the same page.