Need a list for the Anniversary - 6/16/07

BornSinner

info. on party please?! i just read about this site in the fall/ winter on myspace maybe? anyway, this looks like as good of time as any to meet you all. my bike does not get washed though so, i hope there is no conflict.

always like me to meet up with other riders.

-lucas of the northwest

Here is the info... AGAIN!!!!!!!

Info for party

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1567

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got it yota!...LOL

At least someone does.... You know, I think this is whats happening. Everyone on the board recieved an email message about the party. They then decided to log on and check it out, and click straight on this thread without reading the other... and in some cases not even reading this whole thread. Its all gooood tho. Im hoping for a large turn out for the annni party!!! :banana::banana:

I can make it but cant stay out late i work early Sun mornings.

Can you go in anytime though, or when the street lights come on, does someone start yelling outside for ya???? Jus Wonder'in :lol:

ha haaaa haaaaa ha ha ha haaaaa...broke a rib on that one...lmao.

:600rr: i'm in

Will somebody burn that damn Honda emotion? It's WAY over used on this board...lol :tongue:

OH?...... Everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows GSX-R's are Da Shit - .... Every hillbilly needs a KAW though.....

My buddy did battle with an 06 Gixxer 1000 this morn down near 71S on the southern part of 270 and waxed him with his 04 ZX10. They are nice though but give me a Kaw for the raw power.