I suck

Guest Hal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking dummy....so why'd you take the whole motor apart for a cam?

I wont ever tell....

I am so lost.... I went out to the garage and when I was walking out of it I kicked a bunch of bolts into my gravel driveway and now I cant find them and dont know what they were for.... :mad:

Greg come over and help me, I think I am goin to put the pistons in tonight. The top of the piston should face the oil pan, correct???

I can't come over but to answer your question yes. Just be carefull and you will be fine.

Oh fuck, I just looked out the window to see my crank rolling down my driveway, fuck, I better go clean it alittle before I put it in as well..

MAKE SURE YOU USE A CLEAN SHOP RAG NOT AN OLD USED ONE.

whew that would have been bad.

Only 2 pieces of duct tape..... newb! I'll grab my blow torch and come over tomorrow. Dont forget to put butter on the crank and pistons. Now that I think of it, I have a 4 cylinder DOHC. We could do a complete swap and make a badass car. Let me know if you want to buy it.

I cant believe the horsepower/torque people are making nowadays. I used to think if you were in the 400 horsepower club, you were the man, but 400 horsepower is nothing on CR. It takes over 600 horsepower to be the man..

I cant believe the horsepower/torque people are making nowadays. I used to think if you were in the 400 horsepower club, you were the man, but 400 horsepower is nothing on CR. It takes over 600 horsepower to be the man..

I know it sucks! If only I was 10 years older, lol. Oh well, I don't need to beat the big dawgs, just be able to keep up and have some fun.

How the hell do you afford all of that extra crap at 19 anyway? Do you still live at home or something?

Yeah, I do. I was working 80 hour weeks until I recently left Panera. I have all that, and now I have military money.

I felt the same way until I raced Sam when my car was at 400hp.... so then I turned on the bottle.... 500hp = still got pwned (And he wasnt even spraying). And then to add insult to injury I saw Hal on the dyno. I was like WTF my car is slow, I need more power!!!!

I felt the same way until I raced Sam when my car was at 400hp.... so then I turned on the bottle.... 500hp = still got pwned (And he wasnt even spraying). And then to add insult to injury I saw Hal on the dyno. I was like WTF my car is slow, I need more power!!!!

Just wait for this summer....

Warhawk what???????

Ya a lil over 500 isn't going to cut it for me :( I'm fawkin disappointed.

Zack,

You are two years late at 500, at least your car will be making more horsepower/torque than me. It doest matter, I can still lay down some posi marks with any of my cars(hell even my truck).