Ohio DUI Plates

Rally Pat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

semolians should get black and grey plates. its a safety risk to drive anywhere near one of them.

thats so wrong but sooooo true. Also if they get into a accident its never thier fault.

One thing I have noticed with party plates is everyone who has them always puts a tinted lisence cover over them.

Also I thought/heard that if you get hit and have to get the plates every member in that household has to have them as well. Is there any truth to that?

I'm going to have to become a sexual offender just for the free paint job.

I hate to disappoint you, but the paint job wouldn't be free..... the state makes you pay for everything when it comes to shit like that and they over charge you like crazy. I know how bad you wanted that neon pink mustang though......

thats so wrong but sooooo true. Also if they get into a accident its never thier fault.

One thing I have noticed with party plates is everyone who has them always puts a tinted lisence cover over them.

Also I thought/heard that if you get hit and have to get the plates every member in that household has to have them as well. Is there any truth to that?

Not true. Only the cars in the person's name that got the DUI have to have the plates.

If I remember right these hit big awhile ago but kinda went out because people who had them kept saying that because they have them they tend to get harassed, I could be wrong on that though

I am assuming that you mean harassed by the police. Thing is that if you get party plates, you give up your right of probable cause for being pulled over. Any law enforcement officer at any time he is on duty can pull you over, search your car and give you a field test.

I don't know if our CR board law enforcement does alot of this or not but I know a couple sheriff's that take much joy in it and pull over a yellow plated car every time they get the chance. This goes with driving privilage, if yoyu want to drive, becasue it's not a right in this state you have to agree to this if the judge says so. He can offer you the ability to drive, but you have to have these plates, you have a choice, party plates or no registration at all.

semolians should get black and grey plates. its a safety risk to drive anywhere near one of them.

since this passed without people screaming, RACIST!!!

i'll add another: (no offense meant to this group)

The parking lot to my house is behind a sushi restaurant, so it's frequented by asians a solid 10 hours a day

everyone on the block knows of the 'ADD' problem

Asian Driving Disorder

I swear, some of you would choke, crying so hard...as you watched them try to park a car.

It's like a pinball machine back there. A carload of 4 of them and 3 get out...trying to guide the other in.

The pinball effect wrecks hell on all of our cars. . .

Several times, i've stood there in awe...some of the crazy shit they do.

I'll have to start carrying a camera

(mind you - it isn't being asian that makes them bad drivers - it must be the culture they come from and not being used to parking wherever they're from)

since this passed without people screaming, RACIST!!!

i'll add another: (no offense meant to this group)

The parking lot to my house is behind a sushi restaurant, so it's frequented by asians a solid 10 hours a day

everyone on the block knows of the 'ADD' problem

Asian Driving Disorder

I swear, some of you would choke, crying so hard...as you watched them try to park a car.

It's like a pinball machine back there. A carload of 4 of them and 3 get out...trying to guide the other in.

The pinball effect wrecks hell on all of our cars. . .

Several times, i've stood there in awe...some of the crazy shit they do.

I'll have to start carrying a camera

(mind you - it isn't being asian that makes them bad drivers - it must be the culture they come from and not being used to parking wherever they're from)

Racism seems to be accepted if your not talking about a Black person...

I would like to see...

PINK plates for the sexual offenders.

Wouldnt this include people who were caught urinating in public? I like the idea, but not if things like public urination are included.

I personally think that over all punishments for DUIs arent nearly harsh enough, especially when people with multiple DUIs are allowed to drive a school bus. People who drink and drive piss me off.

A friend of mine just got a DUI last Saturday.... I guess he passed all the soberity tests but didn't blow. They took his license but what I find strange is that the Officer didn't take him downtown, but took him home? With a good lawyer, could he get out of this?

Guest Removed
A friend of mine just got a DUI last Saturday.... I guess he passed all the soberity tests but didn't blow. They took his license but what I find strange is that the Officer didn't take him downtown, but took him home? With a good lawyer, could he get out of this?

on your first dui...dont blow...its just easyer that way..not sure on the rules tho.

on your first dui...dont blow...its just easyer that way..not sure on the rules tho.

You do realize that you sign a paper when you get your license saying that you will surrender your license if you refuse to take a breathlizer test