Anyone know a good painter

abuseU1300

Urban. I don't know the guy personally but a good friend of mine does and I've seen his work. Even something as simple as 1 tone paint job he can make look fantastic.

Ask around. Trust me if you ever see my buddies zx10 you will be impressed. His CR handle is "bornsinner", I'm sure he'll be able to hook you up and even show you some example's of Urban's work.

biran urban does incredible work.

i worked for that shop for about a year. and i have seen him pu tout some really nice work.

+1 I worked for him for about 6 months. Great guy, great prices, great talent. His shop is located on Grant between 11th and Chittenden, stop by and give him an idea for what you want. BTW, his specialty, at least when I worked there, was motorcycles.

If you want some custom airbrushed graphics my cousin could do it for you. He has done graphics on probably 50 bikes over the years. He does freelance and isn't affiliated with a shop, so he can only do parts at a time. He got into CCAD off of his airbrushing portfolio alone, which is absolutely unheard of. I am sure I can get you some pics if you want. He is very reasonably priced because he is a student, so he just does it for beer money.

If you want some custom airbrushed graphics my cousin could do it for you. He has done graphics on probably 50 bikes over the years. He does freelance and isn't affiliated with a shop, so he can only do parts at a time. He got into CCAD off of his airbrushing portfolio alone, which is absolutely unheard of. I am sure I can get you some pics if you want. He is very reasonably priced because he is a student, so he just does it for beer money.

***Need to paint or airbrush or vinyl simulated headlights on the front end of my AI Fox body. How do I get ahold of him or any other ideas? I can afford beer***

Thanks, Ron

roneisner@msn.com

***Need to paint or airbrush or vinyl simulated headlights on the front end of my AI Fox body. How do I get ahold of him or any other ideas? I can afford beer***

Thanks, Ron

roneisner@msn.com

I will email you a quote tomorrow. He charges a little bit more than beer (gotta at least cover paint expenses) but he is much cheaper than someone who is affiliated with a shop