This is what I woke up to this morning

Mojoe

LOL. Sorry for not getting back to this earlier. My neighbor went to a party last night and took it from there after the party was over. They were just going to throw it out.

Man, you guys gave Sciongirl some shit. LOL. Sorry Diana. I would have clarified earlier, but haven't been on here today. You guys should have seen all the people who IM'ed me with I love you's. haha.

The thing is still in one piece; for now. I'm up for the M-80 thing id someone wants to donate them. I know the guy next door would do it. PM me if you can hook it up. I'll tape it.

1. where the hell did u buy m-80s?

2. ever think it was just some random kid that stole it and set it on ur porch? i could see myself doin somethin like that after a few beers.

my sister picked them up for me out of state somewhere.....

I'd tell you exactly, but she was all over on a vacation and just randomly picked some up for me

you can have the whole box of them if it makes good video pm me or call 614-354-0635 and I'll work out some kind of way to get them to you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, that is a lil weird, if I must say! I mean, at leat you can look at the bright side. You sir, have a stalker, hopefully it is some hott chick that want to give you some! The problem is, trying to find the owner of the sculpture! Best of Luck!

Ty

Haha, that is a lil weird, if I must say! I mean, at leat you can look at the bright side. You sir, have a stalker, hopefully it is some hott chick that want to give you some! The problem is, trying to find the owner of the sculpture! Best of Luck!

Ty

Reading comprehension owns you. If you read the freakin thread, you wouldn't look like a fucking tard.

LOL. Sorry for not getting back to this earlier. My neighbor went to a party last night and took it from there after the party was over. They were just going to throw it out.

Man, you guys gave Sciongirl some shit. LOL. Sorry Diana. I would have clarified earlier, but haven't been on here today. You guys should have seen all the people who IM'ed me with I love you's. haha.

The thing is still in one piece; for now. I'm up for the M-80 thing id someone wants to donate them. I know the guy next door would do it. PM me if you can hook it up. I'll tape it.

Holy resurrection. I was hoping this thread was forgotten. I did not blow up the sculpture. The day I got the fireworks it had been 50 degree's. The thing just fell apart and when I came home from work it was shattered all over the patio. End of thread.

Holy resurrection. I was hoping this thread was forgotten. I did not blow up the sculpture. The day I got the fireworks it had been 50 degree's. The thing just fell apart and when I came home from work it was shattered all over the patio. End of thread.

Haha. I never forget blowing things up.

That makes sense. I just needed closure. :p