Traffic depression already.....

Putty

I know how to stop this storm:-) I'll just bring my offroad toy up here. Its currently parked on my dads farm so just my luck I won't be able to get to it before the storm comes. It happens every time my truck is down for the winter. The last few winters I've had it up here ready to play.

Evan

right now, is about the only time i hate snow. the guy i bought this integra from in oct had put potenzas on it, and i still have them. i even got a set of free 14" steel wheels from my new boss at work (sold his civic), and theyre just sitting in my dads garage waiting for me to get enough money to get some cheap snow tires.

knowing my luck, as soon as i get enough money to buy them in a couple weeks, there will be no more snow

I doubt you'll be going to Chicago. Especially O'Hare. Snow day for you!

That's great. I'm flying to Chicago tomorrow morning, and back Wednesday night. Add like 6" to whatever they forecast here plus fucking O' Hare International and it looks like I'm gonna be earning some extra hours this week.