?'s on AWD cars..

Amy

pearl white 07, its the basiclly the load package for an sti, 2 way heated seats, upgraded front lip, lowkey wing, different wheels, i dunno if its rare or not for the sti but it also has a power sunroof

WOW :eek::eek: $2k year for insurance....you better have sex with it for that much coin just to insure it. I thought my $360 per half was high on my GXP :confused: Heck my Trailblazer which cost more than my GXP was only $330 per half. Now I remember why I kept the zero deductables....wasn't worth not having them.

1000/half insurance bill, I have zero regrets about the purchase.

WOW :eek::eek: $2k year for insurance....you better have sex with it for that much coin just to insure it. I thought my $360 per half was high on my GXP :confused: Heck my Trailblazer which cost more than my GXP was only $330 per half. Now I remember why I kept the zero deductables....wasn't worth not having them.

Mine is at the low end for the Evo with a good driving record, good credit, and over 25.