Mustang guys click here.

SpaceGhost

Your car, looks the way it does based on its heritage, thats how the STI rim level is ment to be... its not some extra dealership package that got added to spruce up the factory car. The scoop, fuctional with use of the top mount intercooler, the wing, fuctional to keep the ass end steady on loose surfaces, something that Subaru had in mind for the car when they released it. The only thing i dont really like is the pink STI logo, but like the tacky TypeR badge that Honda used/uses, its an OEM trim package, not a dealership addition.

Example: Pontiac StreetFire... its a Sunfire, with a bunch of dealership bull shit to make it look more desirible to the younger crowd, who think that it looks cool.

true that that car has more then just a appreaance package it also has engine upgrades. Its another way for them to make money you can't fault them for that.

those sure look alot like these ones by Cervini:

http://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1160

I raced a C-500 from the light getting off 70E onto 37 towards National Trail Raceway. He started in front of me and I pushed him up to about 65mph. I don't think he was great at driving it yet but it was the nicest looking stang I have ever saw. It was a yellow 'vert and sounded amazing! I was surprised when he told me it was supercharged and supposed to run 11's! I'm assuming traction control was holding him back when he tried to run away from me cause he didn't pull at all.

The license plate said "Yelenor," which I thought was cool. I was just passing by the track so did not get to see what he ended up running in the 1/4...judging by how he ran me, I'd say he ran about a 12.5-12.7 @112-115mph