WTB looking for a ride. have cash......

gt-titan

well i just missed out on a new project car so im looking again.i have around 2500.00 to 3000.00 to spend. ill look at all stangs from 87 to 95 must be v8.ill look at 240's and i might look at a ford truck or a ford bronco 90 up. both 4x4. . but the truck needs to have a ext cab.just let me know whats out there.

you have any intrest in a 1964 ford pick up? terrys old truck the blue and white one.it has new brakes and lines. new starter, new fuel lines, 351w auto buckets seats. this will be in my stable (lol) on 2/15. it can be yours would haul your quad good. think about it let me know see you later.

I know it is off topic. but where do you ride at? I have a yfz 450 also, and i am always looking for new places to ride at.

there is about six of us that together down in jackson oh in the summer and we have a few other places that we go. i think theres a place on the south end off high st behind walmart never been there mt self. just pm me we always welcome other people to go with us.i live in westerville if your close let me know theres a little place that i go to here in westerville.