Razr phone from Sprint.

Buck531

I just got this phone last week. Saw it has a USB port on it. I find the needed drivers, download some bitpm software. I can get the information from the phone (says what the phone number is, model, etc.), but I can't load shit onto it or pull it off.

I've tried uninstalling/re-installing the drivers, putting the new motorola drivers on it. Anyone good at "hacking" phones?

I can with my V3M but its a verizion (dont know if that matters) there are a bunch of write-ups on-line about how to do it and it takes a few peices of software (I dont remember what they are right now, and the software is on my other laptop).

Shawn I hacked the shit outta my verizon version. Check out Howardforums like tommy said get P2Kseems, P2Kcommander, I also have PST and QPST for reprograming the phone.

Bitpim gave me al kinds of problems when trying to detect my phone. Also make sure you have the latest drivers for the V3M

Ya I vouch for the writeups. I did it to my verizon razr and it works fine. Just follow them step by step so you don't mess anything up.

hey shawn if you still need the info for this let me know I have the apps and directions to do it. I could zip them up and send tehm to ya.

LMK

Screw the USB cable. I transfer all my ringtones to my phone in Bitpim using Bluetooth. :) Everything else I just use the MicroSD card (LG VX8600 here w/ Verizon).

You can get a cheapie Bluetooth dongle on E-bay for about 8 bucks.

Thats all fine and dandy but you cant do any programing over the bluetooth just file transfers.